Halloween treasure hunt on your WordPress site
While everyone is sending out EDMs about special offers and Halloween themed products, with the help of Gift Hunt, you can use a different approach to drive more traffic to your website and boost your sales.
You can find 3 examples below on how to use Gift Hunt during the Halloween season.
The Happy Pumpkin 🎃
Choose the pumpkin icon for your Gift Hunt session and tell your visitors to find the pumpkins to get discounts.
Use the following copy for your popup window:
- Popup window title: You just found a happy pumpkin
- Popup window content: During the Halloween season you can see a lot of scary pumpkins but the one you just found was a happy one. We also want to make sure that you are happy this time of the year and to assure that, we would like to give you a discount code. Fill the form below to collect your happy pumpkin discount.
- Popup content after form submission: You can find your Happy Pumpkin discount code below. To make sure that you don’t forget it after a sugar rush, we’ve also sent you an email about it :) Happy Halloween!
For the subject of your success email you can use something like this: Here is your discount code from the Happy Halloween Pumpkin 🎃
You can also customize the body of your success email to match the Halloween spirit, or you can go with the default copy.
Zombie attack 🧟
Ask your visitors to protect your site from the attack of the walking dead. For this Gift Hunt, choose the zombie head icon and use the following text in your popup window:
- Popup window title: You just protected our website!
- Popup window content: Our website is under attack by not so scary, but definitely smelly zombies. You just found one and this helps us to keep our site nice and tidy. For your effort, we'd like to give you a gift. Please, fill the form below to collect it.
- Popup content after form submission: The zombie has been eliminated, and you can find your gift below. We've also sent you an email about it.
Haunted site 👻
You probably heard about haunted houses, how about haunted sites? They are not haunted because no one visits them, but because the website is visited by ghosts on a regular basis. Although you don't have to be afraid of these ghosts, they are the friendly ones and give you gifts when you meet them.
For this Gift Hunt session you can use the ghost icon and the following copy for your popup window:
- Popup window title: You just saw a ghost!
- Popup window content: But don't be scared. The ghosts on our website are really friendly and they like to give away gifts for the visitors they meet. Fill the form below to collect your spooky gift.
- Popup content after form submission: You were very brave, and it paid off, you can find your gift below. We've also sent you an email about it.